The following statements reflect the policies of KANGGARU Pty. Ltd. with regards to the way information about its clients and visitors collected, handled and utilized. It details how private and personal data are secured from unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or distortion.
We collect and maintain customer information so that we may be able to provide you with superior service you deserve.
We collect information about you from various sources:
- Information we receive from you through our online forms, e.g., Registration & Customer Feedback form.
- Information we receive from companies affiliated with KANGGARU Pty. Ltd.
- Information about your actual transactions with KANGGARU Online Money Transfer Service and/or companies affiliated with KANGGARU Pty. Ltd.
We maintain such information about you so that we may be able to:
- Process your requests efficiently and promptly..
- Notify you about the status of your transactions.
- Keep you informed about service updates and options which may be of help to you.
We strive to maintain complete, current and accurate information about our customers.
Our registered customers may access his/her personal information to correct factual errors, or update the contact information due to changes in address, telephone number, or email address as he/ she requires.
We respect our customers’ choices about how their information will be used.
Upon registration, a customer may choose to subscribe for notifications about the products and services offered by KANGGARU Pty. Ltd. and its affiliates. Our customers also have the right to opt-out of the subscription through his/ her account information page. However, email notifications concerning the customer’s online money transfer transactions are not subject to the opt-out rights.
We will safeguard our customer information using strict standards of physical, procedural, and electronic security and confidentiality.
- Our customer information is only made available, with limited access, to our employees who need to know the information in order to fulfill their responsibilities. We ensure that our employees value the importance of security and privacy of our customer information and adheres to standards of high level of confidentiality.
- We maintain policies and procedures, and use the best available technology such as, among others, authentication, encryption and virus protection, to protect our records from unauthorized access, alterations, or distortion.
- We require our independent contractors and outside companies to adhere to our strict policies and procedures of security and confidentiality.
We may share customer information with non-affiliated third parties when they are acting on our behalf, or acting jointly with us.
We may disclose our customer information to third parties, as described above. These third parties may include:
- Financial institutions such as banks, which may require information about the sender of the money transfer order to fulfill the direct deposit transaction.
- Companies which perform support services such as data processors, check printers, technical systems consultants and programmers, or companies that help us market our own products to you.
- Companies which are acting with us under joint marketing agreements to provide you with services that we do not offer, but may be of interest to you. The use of information shared to them shall be restricted to the terms specified in the joint agreements.
- Other parties as permitted or required by law, such as government agencies in response to subpoenas and other legal processes, consumer reporting agencies, and those with whom you have requested us to share your information.
These companies are legally obligated to maintain strict confidentiality of the information we share with them.
We share information with affiliates of KANGGARU Pty. Ltd. so that we can work together to meet your needs.
We may disclose information with our affiliates to notify you by email about their products and services that may be of interest to you. Of course, you may opt-out of these notifications.
We report daily transactions to the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre.
To ensure our money transfers service is not use to transmit funds illegally or for money laundering, we report any illegal conduct or activity or suspicious remittance for money laundering purpose to the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre or to the appropriate authority of the concerned state or country.
This policy applies both to current and former clients of KANGGARU Pty. Ltd., and is designed to comply with the applicable federal privacy regulations. The policies and practices described above are subject to change. Our customers will be notified of any significant changes in our policies as required by applicable law.